找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【白金会计】Platinum Professional Training 会计求职就业第一站

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
心生老茧 发表于 2016-8-8 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x

PerthPlatinum 发表于 2016-7-13 17:03

Dear Everyone,

Please join me in congratulating S***for her new start Assistant Accountant Positi ...

Congratulations to our Adelaide intern Wen! He has secured a Graduate Accountant position in a listed company in Adelaide, starting work from June.

Wen had two rounds of interviews for this position. The interviewers asked both technical and behavioural questions. Finally, he beat more than 300 applicants and received the offer the next day.

After finishing his accounting degree in Australia, he also struggled for a while to get an accounting position. Then he enrolled in our level 1 accounting training and internship program within our CPA firm and jumped to the next new role.

If you want to gain local work experience, please do not hesitate to contact us. With our assistance, the next opportunity is yours!

Sent: Friday, 23 May 2014 3:03 PM

To: Platinum Adelaide

Subject: Re: Congratulations for your new job

Hi Scarlet. thanks for you email. I would like share my experience. But before that I would like to thank Coco, Jeff for the Resume modification and special thanks to Humam for his great work during his time in adelaide. He was always friendly and helpful. Thank him for the suggestion on the second interview. Great person.

I will share my experience below.

First interview

Tell me about yourself? I told her/Finance GM I was from, my background with funny words and smile, we all laughed.

Lets go through your resume. She ask how long I was in Platinum and the experience in China. I honestly told her I havent not have much experience in accounting especially in Australia and She said she knew it and we both laughed again. Then I told her how I did really good in china and how I did to pursue my expecting life, my business. She was impressed she told me.

Then she asked do I have any knowledge about the company. I told the only thing I knew was what business you do. Your home page doesnt even have a option called "about us". She was shocked. Then she said that was just one of their brand. She told me they are a list company and asked if I knew. I told her I didnt. She said she liked my honesty.

Then asked did I have any question. I told her I got a call when I was doing my business yesterday and came in for interview before 9am today. And I didnt know your company much. So my only question in mind was how did you think about me. I thought I screw up so I just wanted to know how did she think about me. She told me she apreciate my honesty and she liked my board experience in other field and life.

Last part was some chichat about life and family of both us. I thinks I have humor.She told me she was happy and will let me know the time for second interview.

Second Interview with FGM and Chief GM of Operations

Same questions and I did the same except I told them now that I knew your company. and asked 6 questions I have prepared in the end.

different questions

What paid are you looking for? I told them I learned that they have really good employee benefits and give them a board range from my research about the position.

age? board range again and tell them it has nothing to do with my performance.

last question was tricky. You said you did really good on sales and If we offer you a sales position what do you think? I told him accounting is my first choice and I have no intention to be a sales person. I would lose the chance if I took it they told me.

Chichat again. Then they said they were really impressed by my board experience,my hardwork to pursue my goal for the fact that I have a business, and were really happy about me. they did mention my humor was one of the reasons they considered. and told me they have to discuss which team to put me in. Would let me know in a day or two. And told me I had defeated more than 300 applicants which I dont really believe though.

Called me the day after to let me know their offer.

My story could be too long to read through. But if I can find a job, you can find one as well.Hope that helps. Good Luck every one.

Kind Regards

Wen

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表