[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
jyc2223 发表于 2016-10-16 22:43:53 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
Hello and first of all thank you for reading this letter

If you spend 2 min on this letter I’m pretty sure that you will enjoy your W.H.V life in AU.

We are located in Bundaberg Central with 5 star Hostel and it’s the biggest hostel in Bundaberg  

Central.  

First , offer from our hostel is we give you guys a work and we give you guys 2nd

100% sure. And also we have an hourly job , contract job, and packing ( shed ) work.

And we are not giving you guys a small room and tell you guys to share with 20 ppl we have a  

commission to get a share rooms with a lots of hostels and you guys can have fun with other people.

When you came to Australia first time , I’m for sure that you had a imagine about AU and we will  

help you to get that imagine from Bundaberg.

Open positions for now.-

Lemon machine picking, Tomato, etc. lot’s of vegetable picking and packing jobs. And about  

the pay , you will get what we get from the farm.

From now on open positions –

Beginning of October also Lemon picking and Big tomato machine picking.

Accommodation –

10ppl, 6ppl, 4ppl, Master room with air-conditioned, pool, bar, kitchen and also Parking for  

free.

How you get here ( Bundaberg)-

If you guys in Bundaberg at the moment we can pick you guys up for free and when you guys  

are coming from other states or if you guys take a plane or train we will go pick you guys up straight  

away for free.

*- We really want you to guys have fun in AU. If you guys choose our Working Hostel then I’m pretty  

sure that you guys will have fun and enjoy your time in AU. And one more thing every Wednesday  

our boss will open a free BBQ party for you guys !  

Come and enjoy!  

You can enquiry 24 hrs. we are open and we will be happy to help you guys out.

0448 413 667

Kakao talk bobyboby

THANK YOU

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表