找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

四大会计师事务所高级会计师职位成功案例- Azuka

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2015-2-25 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
四大会计师事务所高级会计师职位成功案例- Azuka

案例提要:

1,海外会计移民,3年海外工作经验,其中2年是海外四大会计事务所经验

2,Azuka, 她人在海外时就提前半年通过网络查找到白金会计,一登陆就马上来白金会计报到实习。

白金解决方案:白金一级会计实习培训项目

结果:Azuka在加入白金实习2.5个月后,成功获得四大会计事务所高级会计师全职职位。

白金总结:Azuka 非常聪明的提前半年在海外就已经把登陆后的实习之路提前铺好,在登陆后的三个月内立刻回到了四大会计师事务所上班。我们白金工作人员也非常佩服她的远见之举。海外移民人士需要尽快获得澳洲专业会计人士的帮助,如果来澳时间过长而未回到会计领域,停滞期过长将不利于移民人士的会计生涯。

Dear Everyone,

Please join me in congratulating ourAdelaide intern Azuka on securing a Senior Accountant role in the Auditing andAssurance team in one of the Big Four accounting firms. She did her level 1internship and interview training here with us.

Azuka migrated to Australia as a skilledmigrant with experience from overseas and wanted to get exposure to the localworking environment as soon as possible. However, she came to realise that heroverseas experience did not mean much without local experience to back this up.

She then joined the internship program andwithin 2-3 months of her job hunting, she was able to secure a position with abig 4 firm.Our Senior Accountant highly recommended her for theposition. Internship experience with Platinum is the only local experience shehad. She was kind enough to give all our interns some feedback on her interviewand job hunting experience. The HR department did not send the job offer untilthe satisfactory reference was obtained from Platinum Accounting.

Being proactive in your job hunting andknowing how to tick all the right boxes professionally is critical to making astart in the local accounting industry.

Hope her experience can encourage youthrough your job hunting as well. Please look through her feedback and findsome useful information to prepare for your interviews.

If you have any queries, please do nothesitate to contact us. We are always here to help in your accounting career.

Keep the positive energy flow going!! Youcan do it!

-------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday,****11:00 AM

To: HumamSiddiqi

Subject:

Dear Jeff and Humam,

I hope you are well.

My apologies for sendingthis email late, I have already gotten an offer from one of the big fouraccounting firm as an senior accountant and will start work on the 6thJan.

I would like to thank youall for your professional training which was useful to me in my jobsearch.

I would also like tothank Jeff for the interview session he had during the intensive training. Itwas very useful and it helped boost my confidence and Humam for alwaysbeing there to answer question and help me solve problems.

Please see below somequestions I summarized from my interview as follow:

1.  Introduce your self

2.  Introduce your studyexperience

3. Why choose this companyand not the other big 4’s

4.  Give a scenario when youhave shown leadership

5.  How would you deal withconflict in the work place

6.  describe a situation whereyou went above and beyond

7.  Tell me about thesituation you met the strict deadline.

8.  give a scenario where you found a issues with clientinternal control

9.  How do you inform clientsof internal control issues and successful responses

10. If you find some weakness in internal control, how can you dealwith this?

I really hope the aforementioned interview questions can help others in their interview.Thanksagain for all of your help.

Kind regards

Azuka

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ifyou have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us!

Platinum Accounting Team

白金会计服务团队

阿德莱德办公室: Suite 717-718, 38 Gawler Pl, Adelaide, SA, 5000 Tel: 08 8123 0933, 0422 992530

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表