找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

跨国公司财务会计成功案例 – Tracey

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2015-2-19 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
跨国公司财务会计成功案例 - Tracey

案例提要:

1,毕业后2年时间自主找工,无任何结果

2,接着3年在非会计领域工作,决心尽快回到会计领域

白金解决方案:白金一级会计实习培训项目

结果:Tracey成功获得跨国公司财务会计职位(兼职,3天/周),45K+Super,Tracey需要照顾小孩,所以她只挑选兼职会计工作。

白金总结:新毕业生或在校生需要尽快获得澳洲专业会计人士的帮助,如果毕业时间过长而未回到会计领域,将不利于您会计生涯的健康发展。

Dear everyone,

Please join me in congratulating Tracey as she secured her newjob position as a part-time Financial Accountant!

More and more of our interns got hired in the recent severalmonths. Tracey is another typical examples. Three months working experiencetogether with Platinum, she already secured the Financial Accountant's jobposition.

Similar to all the new Accounting Graduates, she was strugglingin breaking into the local Accounting Market for the past 5 years. She triedall by herself for over 2 years and finally she gave up in Accounting field andentered into another area just for the purpose of supporting her daily life .But, another 3 years passed, she decided, she cannot waste her life anymore inmeaningless bland struggling. So, she took actions in training herself up withlocal working experience and joined our Level 1 Accounting Program andIndividual Interview Consultation with our Senior Accountant.

And now, after Platinum’s systematic local Accounting trainingand experience under our Accountants, she finally got her well-desired positionand become an Financial Accountant in Melbourne. She prefer part-time positioninstead of full-time position is also because she got a small baby to takingcare of. Therefore, part-time position would be a perfect balance between herwork and her family issue.

Dear Interns and enquirers, if you feel frustrated about yourAccounting job hunting journey, please do not hesitate to contact us. We,Platinum Accounting, will always be here for you and help you to build yoursuccessful Accounting Career Path. In this Australian Accounting World, you arenot alone, you have us!

Be confident, be strong, be positive, you will see the light atthe end of the tunnel soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, **** 9:58 AM

To: 'Tracey **'

Subject: RE: I got the Financial Accountant job ^^.

Dear Tracey,

So happy to hear you finallyfound what you deserve in the local accounting market.

You worked really hard on yourinternship program, and I am not surprised by what you can achieve right now.Therefore, I have more confidence in your working performance in your futurecareer path.

If you have anything that youwould like us to help you with in your future accounting career plan, we aremore than happy to continue providing our sincere help and always on-goingsupport!

In Australia Accounting World,you have us, you will never be lonely again in your Professional AccountingJourney anymore.

We will always be here for youand assist you to go further and further!

Have a nice day! : )!!!

Kind Regards,

Yolanda

-------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, ***** 9:59 PM

To: Yolanda Xiao

Subject: Re: I got the Financial Accountant job ^^.

DearDear Dear Yolanda,

Istarted my Part-time Financial Accounting job this week.

FinallyI start my accounting career now~ It took me over five years to get into it.I'd like to say thank you for everything that I learnt from PlatinumAccounting, and for all the support that I got from you, Jeff, Humam, Amy andKat.

Forthe Interview Questions, I been asked some the followings:

1, Whatis your Company's Monthly Flow and what about your daily routine job contents?

2, How you deal with Vendor and PO Issues in your current job position?

3, We have multi-countries and multi -currency issue, can you work in multi-cultural environment?

4, How to prepare, submit and perform reconciliations to the ATO/IRD as well asupload the bank with payment on FBT?

5, Do you know anything about NRWT(NZ)?

Also,I been asked about Inventory System, BAS, Prepayment and some Accrual issues.Luckily, I have been practise all these with Platinum Accounting before. WithPlatinum Accounting, I really build up my confidence for interviews, refreshedmy knowledge and found my path to accounting career.

Manythanks again, Dear Platinum Accounting Team!

Warmregards,

Tracey^^.

-------------------------------------

If you have any enquiries,please feel free to contact us!

Platinum Accounting Team

白金会计服务团队

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表