找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大学内部助理会计师研究员全职职位成功案例

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2015-2-24 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
大学内部助理会计师研究员全职职位成功案例 - Rolna

案例提要:

1,大学会计专业刚毕业,无任何从业经历

2,自主找工7个月,无任何面试回馈

白金解决方案:白金一级会计实习培训项目 & 白金税务会计培训生项目

结果:Rolna成功获得墨尔本当地大学内部助理会计师研究员全职职位,50K+Super。

白金总结:新毕业生或在校生需要尽快获得澳洲专业会计人士的帮助,如果毕业时间过长而未回到会计领域,将不利于您会计生涯的健康发展。

Dear everyone,

Please join me incongratulating Rolna as she has secured a new job position as a full-timeAssistant Accountant Research!

Similar to all new AccountingGraduates, she was trying really hard in job hunting.But without a systematic and focused Accounting training and internship workexperience, all her effort wasn't effective.

She finished both Level 1Accounting training/internship program and Tax training program. Now, afterPlatinum’s systematic local Accounting training and experience, she finally gother well-desired position.

Dear interns, if you feelfrustrated about your Accounting job hunting journey, please do not hesitate tocontact us. We, Platinum Accounting, will always be there for you and help youto build your successful accounting career. In this Australian accountingfield, you are not alone, you have us!

Build your technical skills,build your working experience, most importantly, build your confidence!

You will make it!

Sent:

To: 'Rolna **'; 'Amy Wei'; 'Cindy';

Cc: 'Scarlet Wang'

Subject: RE: Thank You!!

Dear Rolna,

This is such an excellentnews from you!

I always knew that you willhave what you deserve.You are such a nice person, willing to learn, toask, to share and even willing to offer your help to other interns. I believeit is your strong will and Attic faith helping you to came so far.

As we all know, Accounting isan art with detailed personality and special care. I believe you have exactlywhat it asked for. Please keep on your momentum and you know there will be morewaiting for you in your Accounting Journey.

Also please remember:

We, Platinum Accounting, willalways be your mentor and your best friend in your Accounting Career Path.

Have a nice day!

Yolanda

Sent:

To: Platinum Accounting; Yolanda; Amy Wei; Cindy;

Subject: Thank You!!

Dear Yolanda, Jeff and the team

I am glad to say that I amplaced by L*** U***, B**** as Assistant Accountant Research on 7th ***. This is a significant achievement, and I thank you all for your hardworking efforts in achieving my goal.

I wish to thank Yolandaagain for your invaluable support, friendship, transparency and patiencein preparing and conducting the training and internship program. I Thank Jefffor the interview guide which has helped me face the interview confidently. Iwould like to Thank Coco for the excellent Tax training I received, both thecontents and standard of delivery was wonderful.

I liketo thank Humam and Amy for helping me all the time. It has been great workingwith you all! Thank you very much for all your help and support!..

Thanks

R** S**

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any enquiry,please feel free to contact us!

Platinum Accounting Team

白金会计服务团队

阿德莱德办公室: Suite 717-718, 38 Gawler Pl, Adelaide, SA, 5000 Tel: 08 8123 0933, 0422 992530

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表