找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

南澳州州政府金融分析师职位成功案例 – Andy

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2015-3-3 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
南澳州州政府金融分析师职位成功案例 - Andy

案例提要:

1,会计硕士专业毕业,仅6个月相关从业经历

2,之前工作名为助理会计师,实际却是簿记员和应收应付专员工作,失望之余没有任何突破的可能性。

白金解决方案:白金一级会计实习培训项目 & 白金免费会计面试培训

结果:Andy 3个月即成功获得南澳州州政府金融分析师全职职位。

白金总结:会计工作绝对不在于工作的头衔,真正的会计面试官和专业白金会计一样,会在你的简历工作责任详述中认真核对。新毕业生或在校生需要尽快获得澳洲专业会计人士的帮助,如果毕业后长期停留在初级簿记领域,将不利于您会计生涯的健康发展。请您听从专业会计人员的劝导。

Dear Everyone,

Just would like to shareyou with story about another successful intern to encourage you all.

Wehad many Interns hired acrossdifferent industries in the past few months. We will share some of theirstories together with you.

Today, our special case isAndy. After he graduated from Uni, he found it really difficult landing a jobin the Accounting field. Therefore, he continued with his Masters Degree, whichis similar to a number of overseas students. Overseas students tend to think ahigher degree can result in a better chance in getting a job. But the truth isthat it may not. The Australian market has a stronger focus on workingexperience to prove that you can work out solutions to real problems, not justwithin your Degree. After his Masters study, he found a so-called 'AssistantAccountant' Position in a local small manufacturing factory, he resigned thejob in 6 months time because he really didn't like it. After our detailedanalysis, his job is more of an AP/AR or Bookkeeping role, and not aprofessional accounting role.

(Friendly Hints: Employerswill look at your job contents, not just your job title. )

Therefore, after ourdetailed face-to-face consultation, he realised what he really needed to learnto get a real professional accounting position. He finished our Level 1Accounting training & Internship Program and our Accountant Interview CoachingModule. After three months training and hands-on working experience, he has nowbeen hired as a Financial Analyst in a South Australian GovernmentOrganisation.

Dear Interns, year afteryear, we sent hundreds of successful Interns to a wide range of positions. Andwe know this magic will happen again and again. Let PlatinumAccounting help you in building your successful Accounting Career.

Be Confident, Be Yourself,Be Successful.

Sent:

To: Coco Hou

Cc: Humam Siddiqi

Subject: Re:Thanks for your help - Andy Adelaide Intern

Hi Coco,

This is to update you on the progress of my jobapplication for the graduate position in D**. K** E** calledme yesterday and let me know that I got the job!! The jobis starting on 2*th *** and the position I am going to take isFinancial Analyst. I am very happy with the result and I want to saya big THANK YOU to you for being a great reference for me. Ibelieve your positive comments and your confidence in me had played animportant part in helping me to secure this job. The internship with PlatinumAccounting does give me a lot of exposure to various aspects ofaccounting and helps me to prepare job interviews. Havingsecured a job through your reference based on my performance during theinternship, I see this program as really helpful and would like torecommend it to other people.

Again I appreciate what you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

Kind regards,

Andy **

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If youhave any enquiry, please feel free to contact us!

Platinum Accounting Team

白金会计服务团队

阿德莱德办公室: Suite 717-718, 38 Gawler Pl, Adelaide, SA, 5000 Tel: 08 8123 0933, 0422 992530

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表