找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大型能源公司助理会计师全职职位成功案例

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2015-4-1 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
大型能源公司助理会计师全职职位成功案例 - Christina

案例提要:

1,毕业后自主找工,无任何结果

2,有面试机会,但是由于缺乏面试技巧而导致面试失败

白金解决方案:白金一级会计实习培训项目 & 白金面试培训课程

结果:Christina成功获得大型能源公司助理会计师全职职位。

白金总结:Christina在毕业找工碰壁后也开始寻求会计培训的帮助,可是她在运用培训内容到面试过程中缺乏良好的转化能力,因此,白金为她另增加了专业的白金面试培训课程,这样她不仅知道真实的工作经验是如何的,同时也知道了怎样将自己的能力和经验更加优势的展现在雇主的面前。新毕业生或在校生需要尽快获得澳洲专业会计人士的帮助,如果毕业时间过长而未回到会计领域,将不利于您会计生涯的健康发展。

DearEveryone,

Hope you are all well.

We have some good news for everyone. Christina,one of our Brisbane interns, got a position in an energy company as an Assistant Accountant. She finished Level 1 and Interview Training. Initially,she enrolled in the Level 1 program and started to get quite a few interviews. She was still having trouble in passing the interviews well and also didn't have an interview strategy or methods of answering the more difficult questions.

Especially after the Interview training, she received plenty of valuable advice from our Senior Accountant.Two weeks later, she landed this position. She is so hard-working and never gave up trying in her job hunting journey. As written in her email below, being perseverant is one of her secrets to success in securing this position.

Job hunting is sometimes similar to walking in a tunnel, sometimes you feel lonely and hopeless. But, there is no need to worry, we will help you there and walk with you through the whole way. There islight at the end. Hang in there and you will make it!

Date: Tue, **** 10:48:24 +1000

To: Zhu Sally sally@platinumaccg.com.au

Subject: Interview Feedback

Hi Sally,

I'm not sure if I can write a lot for the interview feedback as every interviewer asks different questions. It all depends on the nature of companies and job descriptions. (big companies and small ones are completely different).The interviewers most likely will ask questions pertaining to the job descriptions. What I suggest people do is know the job ad really well, and try to work out what kind of questions they might ask. For example, if the job description asks for a candidate with a high attention to detail, then you would think they might ask questions like 'tell me an example when you showed high attention to detail.'

Next, your resume is very important. It's the first and foremost stage in your job-searching process. I found Jeff's interview sessions very helpful. During the first session, he spent the entire session on crafting an resume that fits well with the Platinum training modules.

Lastly, just keep trying and never give up. Learn from your unsuccessful interviews. I know someone who has attended almost 20 interviews and finally landed an assistant accountant role. I really admire her determination and persistence. Also, there is no right or wrong interviews. If they don't like you it doesn't mean you are not good enough. It's just you are not suited for the role, and you don't want to work for a role you are not suited for right?

Regards,

Christina

---------------------------------------------------

If you have any enquiries,please feel free to contact us!

Platinum Accounting Team

白金会计服务团队

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表