找回密码
 立即注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

祝贺Alice在本地manufacturing公司获得她的第一个会计工作

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Platinumaccg 发表于 2016-1-5 00:00:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
信息提醒:内容含有外部网址链接的均可能为盗号网站,请谨慎查辨信息真伪。涉及金钱交易的需小心诈骗! 任何涉及个人私密信息或联系方式不全,信息不完整的内容都要小心对待,谨防被骗。

您需要注册并登录,才能查看贴子完整内容和图片。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
她2年前从大学毕业,由于自己原以为waitress / cashier 的工作经历能够应付会计求职需求,所以她未曾在大学期间争取任何会计工作经验。但现实是残酷的,Alice两年间的客服经验并没有被本地会计产业认可。最后以两年的失败求职经历作为教训,开始努力累积本地会计工作经验。

在白金会计的Assistant Accountant实习经验也是她所获得的唯一本地经验。在参加项目三个月后,她成功获得了她的第一个专业会计职位。

希望她的经历能鼓励正在求职的各位。接下来让我们分享一下Alice的面试问题。

Sent:

To: Yolanda Xiao

Subject: Interview feedback

Hi Yolanda,

How are you? I wanted to say thank you again to Jeff for the reference check. I got offered the accounts officer position, my role involves payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and administrative duties. I applied for the job through seek and received a phone interview the following day and was invited to an interview a few days later. The phone interview went for 15 minutes and the actual interview lasted about an hour. For both interviews I was asked behavioural type questions.

The questions that were asked were:

1) What is your greatest weakness?

2) What are your strengths?

3) How would you describe yourself?

4) Where do you see yourself in a few years and what are your long term goals?

5) What is your expected salary?

6) What motivates you?

7) Why are you leaving your current role?

8) Why should we hire you?

9) Do you prefer working in a smaller or larger environment and why?

I know job hunting can get very frustrating but don't give up. Keep applying and you will get there. In the meanwhile, all the trainings and real hands-on working experience indeed increased my confidence and I found them quite useful trough my job hunting. Also, if you don't get the job from one place just use it as a learning experience and focus on areas that you think you may not have done well. Make sure you're prepared for behavioural questions and know your resume well.

Thanks again for all your help and support. Good luck guys

Kind regards,

Alice T*****

If you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact us!

联系我时,请说是在天下皆知网站上看到的,谢谢!

澳洲商家广告展示
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表